Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Raw Runners..

Hello Friends.  


Why do you run?




If you haven’t asked this question to yourself, do this before your next Run. This will make you a type of runner you actually want to be. Few runners I know from a running club answered as followed.


  • I feel like a super hero while I run.
  • I run to eat more.
  • I run for medals
  • I hit the roads to overcome weakness
  • I run to forget problems.
  • I run to be alone in public.
  • I run to get attention.
  • I run to see people clapping for me.
  • Common but very real- I run to stay fit and Strong.

Ask yourself and listen to it carefully and be honest i.e. if you are running for fitness, you should rather pay attention on duration than pace or distance. If you are preparing for Marathon, gradually increase your speed to finish at your personal best. And if having good time is a primary goal, pick a river side or beach as practice track and carry some pleasant music along. It all depends on how your inner self answers. Videos and songs will certainly provide motivation but this question will give a real Push when you are losing heat and that’s a diamond in the rough.Continue Reading..



11 comments: